Thursday, April 14, 2011

Epic Failure....


Okay... So accountability doesn't work for me. I guess I really don't care if you think I'm fat. Just kidding. Honestly, I think I set myself up for failure. When you have so much on your plate at once, you are bound to drop something. Obviously, it wasn't the weight that dropped. I'm blaming school and stress. I'm at the end of the semester and finals are creeping up. It will all be over in less than three weeks. Yeah, yeah, yeah... excuses.

The new plan:

I'm going to do what has worked for me in the past and create a journal. Also, I'm going add some calculations that I've learned in my nutrition classes. I'll blog more about this soon, but I am going to take these three weeks to prepare. Once school ends for the summer, there are no more excuses. The obstacles, stress, time, and all my other excuses are not there. We will see. I've decided not to use this for accountablity because obviously this doesn't work. However, I'm not going stop blogging about it. If by chance I am successful in finding what works for me, I might just also find what works for someone else. There might be someone who stubbles upon my blog and relates to my struggles, stresses, and successes.

My biggest fear:

I fear that I'm going to start my fall semester out at my current weight, without creating any new healthy habits over the next 3.5 months, so by the time December comes around, I end up weighing even more. I can not teach people how to be healthy if I'm not doing it myself!

So... In no way, shape or form do I think I'm going turn myself into some super model. I am realistic. I just want to be healthy and tone, and I will get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment