Saturday, March 19, 2011

Week 1- Progess...


Well, I feel I did okay this week. I definitely failed in the exercise department. First, I'll give you a quick run down on how my week went:
Sunday- 3 mile walk with the dogs. It was a beautiful day. Ate well and drank a fair amount of water. Can do better though...
Monday- Ate well and drank a fair amount of water. Did not exercise.
Tuesday- Ate well. Had a tall mocha lite at Startbucks. Fat free but about 120 calories. Of course, did not exercise.
Wednesday- Same as Tuesday.
Thursday- This was the worst day. Sabrina brought home her left over St. Patty Day cookies. These cookies are those big sugar cookies with the glob of icing on them you buy in the bakery department of grocery stores... ummm yeah, ate three of those. Aaaaand of course, did not exercise.
Friday- Did  not have to go to school (YAY!), so I spent the majority of the day outside working in the yard. Nothing strenuous, but it is something. Did not eat badly because I was occupied, but didn't drink enough water either.
Saturday- Going for my three mile walk once I'm done with this. Eating fairly well so far. I have to go grocery shopping also, so I'm going to eat something filling yet healthy, so I don't splurge at the grocery store.

Now that I've got that out of the way. Let's see if the scale agrees with how I feel...

Scale weight:         154     =  2   lbs lost!!! YAY!!  I didn't do nearly as well as I wanted to, but just staying away from the fast food places on the way to school (notorious for a large sweet tea and fry), and drink a bit more water than usual, I was able to get the 2 lbs. It's probably water weight, but hey, its something.

Goals for week 2:
(Same as week 1)
- lose 2lbs
- drink more water
- exercise 5 x week (I'm working my way up to this, but its a goal)
- pack lunch/snack for week (did well with this- however didn't need the Starbucks)

No comments:

Post a Comment