Saturday, March 12, 2011

End of Day 1...


Ok. Day 1 is over. I finish the day strong with a salad and some root-vegetable hash. I'm going to try to limit my bread and pasta consumption because it is a weakness. Also, I am thinking I might just have a gluten allergy, but that is for another topic to discuss in the near future. I was having a sweet-tooth craving attack around 8pm. I decided to curb it with a cup of Honey Rice Chex cereal. It worked. So, good start to day one. I have to make a plan for the week.


Lets start with this weeks Goals:
- Lose 2lbs
- Increase water consumption
- Walk/Run 3 miles 5 days per week
- Pack lunch/snack for school

That last goal is going to be hard. I am at school all day. I have to park my car in commuter parking and take the bus in. This means I must carry everything with me all day. This includes all my books for that day's classes AND my lunch. This is going to be a pain in the ass. Not to mention, packing healthy lunches/snacks that won't spill, spoil, smash, or smell... this is going to be fun!


Tomorrow:
I will take time to plan out my lunches and how to pack them. This is going to be time consuming. However, once I get this down it will be a piece of cake (poor choice of words, I know) for planning in the future.

I need to get my butt up in the morning and walk/run. I need to do this before school or else I won't do it. Tuesdays will be impossible because I have to be up so early as it is to get to my 8am class. Thursday and Fridays I do not have an excuse because I do not leave the house until at least 10am. Mondays and Wednesdays I have to leave the house by 7:30am. I'll have to be to workout by 5:30am in order to be home in time to get ready. These days will be the hardest for me. Thursday-Sunday are 4 days that are definitely doable. I have to commit to making sure I workout Monday or Wednesday...

So stay tuned to see if I sail or fail...

1 comment:

  1. You can do it! I have to take my food to work or else I get too tempted to eat crap in the cafeteria. So a couple times a week I intentionally make dinners that will give me lots of leftovers... soups, pasta, stir fries, etc, and I go ahead and pack them in containers for lunches.

    My biggest issue right now is not drinking enough water. Ive tried everything! Its not that Im drinking other stuff (tea, sodas, etc), its that Im not drinking enough period.

    Like always, you're an inspiration! We'll have to "egg" each other on to do better... lol

    ReplyDelete